Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Assignment Review

I found that the main point of the projects was learning to coordinate our schedules. The reading and writing wasn’t profound for me, but the collaboration was seemingly the point. In the first assignment we picked an editorial and wrote our various opinions on the article. My contribution was organizing the group’s first few communications, dividing the workload, and writing the introduction. For the second assignment the group chose to write about PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. For this assignment I was tasked with looking at the fallacies of the groups message through eh website, and actual purpose of the group. Again with this assignment I found the most benefit in working as a team. The people I am grouped with are awesome. Everyone is understanding of the various scheduling issues, and each person pulls their weight and then some. I’m sure their was more to the assignment, but looking at real world examples seemed comparable to the text examples.

1 comment:

  1. Journey,

    I completely agree with you that the main point of the project is to learn how to coordinate with each other's schedules. I have realized from my own experience with my own group that everyone has their own lives, work schedules, personal issues, etc. I however also loved working with my group because everyone is so understanding and friendly which makes it a lot easier to work together and actually enjoy communicating. These assignments require a lot of team work and I am glad that you are enjoying working with your group members as well :)

    great post,
    Elsie-

    ReplyDelete